Tuesday, February 24, 2009

packing

Soo we leave tomorrow! In 24ish hours I will be in New York City! I am so excited...or I will be as soon as I am finished packing.

Why is it that packing always seems to be a fiasco? When I helped Philip pack for India it was so easy! Packin for myself? Quite to booger!

Today I went and bought some cute stuff to wear while there for shows and such. Then Stefanie and Monica show me their semiformal dresses and now I'm re-thinking all I had planned. Not to mention I discovered I have a busted suitcase so I had to buy a new one. Sigh...packing is never easy!

So, now I'm on my way home to pack. I need to be packed when I leave for school in the morning. Its gonna be a late night!

Now, on a good note: my missing make up miraculously reappeared! Now I can take back the 20 in makeup I bought today! Yeah! Well, anyway, I'm off to pack!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you helped me pack!!! And, that it went much smoother than what you are experiencing right now! :-) Well, have fun in NYC!

    ReplyDelete