Friday, January 4, 2013

A new phase

Alrighty friends!  Here's the deal...I am leaving behind my blog in favor of a 'family blog'.  Now, don't go getting any crazy ideas...we're not pregnant or anything like that.  We just decided that since we are a family (husband, wife, calm/sweet dog, hyper/crazy goat dog) that perhaps we should have a blog that was more family geared...so that when kids come along it's not you tuning into 'Leanne's blog'...it's you tuning into the DUIGAN FAMILY BLOG. 

.....sounds good anyway.

So here it is...the new blog...

www.theduigans.blogspot.com
"Teacht Duigan"

Please add us to your lists and start looking there for your information on our lives...wild and crazy though they probably won't be.  I am going to try to blog in the new year (I think I've said this before...) and I hope you don't get too bored with my 'You won't believe what stupid thing Lily's done now' stories. 

But anyway...goodbye 2012...goodbye single girl blog....hello 2013....hello new blog.

Come on over and see us there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment