Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm home!

Hello all! I'm home from Ireland! And what a trip it was! I had some great experiences, made amazing new friends! Have about 200 pics and LOVED it! I am sooo looking forward to going again! I just wanted to let everyone know I'm home all safe and sound. Start looking for posts about the trip in the near future. I'd post now, but in a few I have to head out to tap and then to the opening of AIDA! Yeah! I am watching tonight, shadowing tomorrow and performing on Saturday. Let me encourage you to wait till closer to the end of the run to come see me in it! :) Hope Spring Break has been as good for y'all as it was for me! In the meantime, let me give you some Irish terminology to whet your appetite for coming blogs:

craic (pronounced crack) = fun (ex. What's the craic is equivilant to what's up)
gas = can also mean fun (ex. He's a gas)
jumper = sweater
lad = boy
boot = trunk
bonnet = hood
biscuit = cookie
tea time = time to stop everything and drink the most amazing hot tea you've ever had

that's all I have for now - but i'm sure I'll think of others!

Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment