Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thank You Plaza

Tonight was the Plaza Thank You Party. It was alot of fun. After school I went to Amanda's. She did my hair and make-up. I wore a black dress with white striping. I got it about 7 or 8 years ago and had two straps added to make it a halter if I want. I went strapless, but decided to go halter before the YCTIWY scene! It was classy! David wore his suit with a white shirt and black and white tie (who knew he owned one of those?!)

So, I went and ate a little and then we went in for the show. The show was a recap of the last years worth of shows (from Apr/May to Apr/May). I was lucky enough to preform 3 times! I got to do the dancing scene from You Can't Take It With You, Green Eggs and Ham from Suessical, and Strongest Suit from Aida. In YCTIWY Aaron Siler (aka Kol) went down to his undershirt like in the show and did the lifts, right when I wasn't expecting it! Guess I'm glad I decided to go from strapless to halter before this scene! As for Suess, I got an email from Aaron this morning saying we were doing Solla Sallew so I'd run through it a few times. We get there and surprise - we're doing Green Eggs and Ham. It was pretty funny b/c no one remembered the words or the dance! It was fun though! Strongest Suit was fun as usual. Courtney is AMAZING! For Sound of Music (which is the other show I've done with Plaza) the kids did So Long, Farewell. It was cute.....and the best part was: I didn't have to change anyones clothes!


After all the shows had been recapped, they announced the new season. It's a really good season of shows! Here's the list

Will Roger's Follies
Thoroughly Modern Millie (!!!!!)
Steel Magnolias (Carnigie is doing 1776 at the same time)
7 Brides for 7 Brothers (!!!!)
Cheaper by the Dozen
Into the Woods
Smoke on the Moutain Homecoming
Bye, Bye Birdie (Summer Camp Show)
Over the River and Through the Woods
Christmas Carol
(This may not be the actual order...it is late!)
It was a good night! Here is a picture of me and Faith and Christine...more to come later as people post them on Facebook and I steal them! :) Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment