Sunday, January 17, 2010

5 1/2 days and counting

For those who don't know...Alan Duigan will be coming to visit me for 3 weeks in 5 1/2 days. Alan and I met 10 years ago when I was in Ireland for the first time, however, we didn't have anything to do with each other for 9 years. When I was back last March we met again and became fast friends. By the time I went back over the summer I was thinking I had a bit of a crush on him and by the end of my 2 1/2 weeks there I was sure! We have continued to talk via Skype since July (that's 6 months folks) and now he's coming to see me! On Jan 23rd he'll arrive rather late. We have a BUSY time planned! Here's a little bit of what we'll be doing!

Jan 23 Alan arrives at 11:10 pm
Jan 24 Time with my family
Jan 25 Waco/rehearsal
Jan 26 Waco/Brownwood
Jan 27 Brownwood/Austin
Jan 28-30 Waco
Jan 31 Burleson
Feb 1-3 Waco
Feb 4-6 Alan in Burleson working Ireland Garage Sale
Feb 6-7 Fort Worth
Feb 8-11 Waco
Feb 12 Alan flies home

I promise to take loads of pics and post at least once a week! Yeehaw y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment