Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thursday and Friday

Thursday wasn't really an eventful day. It rained all day! Alan made his first visit to Starbucks and Barnes and Noble while I was at school. After school we hung out at the apartment and I 'made' dinner (basically I threw it in the microwave and 'viola' we had dinner!). Then it was off to the first night of Perspectives. Perspectives is a interdenominational class about missions. Throughout the semester of Thursday night classes we'll cover the Biblical, historical, cultural and strategical perspectives of missions work. It's gonna be alot of fun!




Friday my class went to the Mayborn Museum for the 'Exploration Tour'. Alan joined us for this trip. It was a lot of fun...Here he is with the iguana (yes...I remembered to take a picture!)
Friday night we went to World Mandate, a missions conference here in Waco. It was really good and, thankfully, was over about 10:30 so I was in bed and asleep by 11!!!!! And there ya have it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment