Thursday, January 28, 2010

Brownwood or bust....

Tuesday after school Alan and I hopped into the 'Conversation Capsule' (otherwise known as my car) and headed to Brownwood for Bible Study at David and Angie's. Bible study was FANTASTIC and it was great to see everyone. We even got to see Christina, a friend of mine from high school! We stayed at Angie and David's Tuesday night and Wednesday morning David made Alan (and me and Angie) and HUGE breakfast. Biscuits and gravy, eggs, hash browns, and bacon. It was super yummy! Then Alan wandered around campus some and spent some time talking to Angie while I got cleaned up and stuff. I was able to go see David at his office (he's a chiropractor) and then we had lunch with David and Angie at Humphrey Pete's where we introduce Alan to chicken fried steak....sooooo good!

After lunch, Alan and I headed down to Austin to have dinner with my Bible Study group from last semester. Cheryl made fajitas (another fantastic meal!). We sat and talked and laughed and even convinced Alan to lilt for the girls! Again, I'm a terrible blogger and have no pictures of the trip....

I promise to improve my picture taking in the near future...but at least now you know what we've been doing! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good updates, but you are getting a failing grade as a blogger for your lack of pictures.... Don't worry - there's still time to bring up your average!

    ReplyDelete