Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back Blogging: Pictures of Ireland - Summer trip 2010

Instead of trying to figure out where this goes, I'm just going to go ahead and blog it!

I went back to Ireland this summer. I got to stay for a month!!! The first 2 weeks I worked in the office preparing for Kid's Camp. The third week was Kid's Camp. Sadly, I don't have any pics from the first 3 weeks!!! I was so busy working that I didn't take any pics! However, in the last week I took the following:


Me and Alan on the way to Nurney to visit Jimmy and Collette


Sunday after church


Jimmy and Collette's Church


Inside the church


a pretty cathedral in Nurney


The Courthouse...story goes there was this one and another that were similar, but different sizes. The smaller was meant to go here in Nurney, the larger in another nearby city. The plans got mixed up, however, and the larger is now here...


Underground jail cell...in Ireland...

The sky on Monday afternoon as I wandered around Nurney


The streets of Nurney village


This is where we ate when I first met Collette back at Spring Break. We ate here for lunch on Monday...it's a lovely cafe!


Tuesday night was date night. We went to a fancy restaurant down off of Shop Street where I had duck. For those of you who don't know - duck does NOT taste like chicken...
When we finished out meal we went for coffe at Java's - our favorite coffe shop.


Me and Darren

Darren...you can see he's thrilled....


Some pics Darren took on my last night in Galway






Out the window on the way home...


Look closely...there's a bird on the chair...for some reason, I found this picture worthy - though in part, I find it a bit unsanitary...
...and that, sadly, finishes up my photo-walk of my trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment