Saturday, September 25, 2010

Grandmother's Birthday

Today we celebrated my wonderful Grandmother's 93rd birthday. I can't believe she's 93!! She lives by herself with her dog, Molly, at a retirement center. She is absolutely wonderful!

Mom, Dad, Allison, Thomas, Mercy, and I went to Grandmother's. We then went to eat at Spring Creek and then went back to her house for cake and presents. She got a new DVD player and some other stuff. I gave her gift certificates to spend time with me once a month, which is wonderful because I always enjoy spending time with her!

The cake


My beautiful Grandmother, her flowers, and her cake


Blowing out the candles!

Dad and Mercy watching football

Thomas playing on the floor.

Me and my wonderful Grandmother


Me and my goofy sister


Allison and Grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment