Saturday, January 21, 2012

Things about me

I admit it - I'm a blogstalker.  I stalk blogs from friends blogs.  Tonight while I was blog-stalking I found this little survey...thought I'd add it to my blog too. :)
 
 
1. What is your favorite thing to search for on Pinterest? (Assuming you use Pinterest. Which you should if you don't.)
Clothing and food
 
2. Have you ever been outside of the country you currently live in? Where?
I have been to Canada, Mexica (well, sorta), and Ireland.  I went to England once on the way to Ireland...I even have a passport stamp there (does that count as going there?)
 
3. If you could speak a second language fluently, what would it be?
Well, I use sign language.  I'd love to be considered fluent (to know what anyone is saying at any time.)  I'd also love to speak French, and since I live in Texas, Spanish probably wouldn't be a bad idea.
 
4. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Either.  Alan, however, is more of a dog person (and I use that term loosely where he's concerned!)
 
5. What type of house is your favorite? (colonial, ranch, tudor, etc.)
um...I just like the one I have now...whatever it is, I'm good with that!
 
6. What is your dream car?
Red Thunderbird (the ones made while I was in college...someday people...)
 
7. If you were vacationing 10 hours away - would you drive or fly? (and not because of money)
Fly.  You get there faster.
 
8. Would you relive high school if you could? What would you do differently?
While that was a simpler time in life (eat and live on your parents' dollar, I wouldn't do it again.  I think I made it through pretty well the first time.  What would I do different?  Probably not much...
 
9. If your significant other had an accent - what would it be?
Irish...oh wait -- he really does have one!
 
10. Would you rather not shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week? Ew! :)
I'd rather neither, but if I had to choose, probably teeth...
 
11. Would you rather have all boys or all girls?
I hear all boys is easier in the teen years - but whatever I get I will be perfectly fine with...I just hope they come one at a time! :)
 
There you have it -- a little blog-stalking survey, complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment