Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

WARNING: A POST WITH PICTURES!!!

This morning I got up and my sweet husband made me coffee.  Truth be told, he does this everyday, but I want to celebrate the sweet things he does!  So he made my coffee, started my car, and helped me pick out my clothes.  Off to work I went!  While I was at work I recieved a beautiful bouquet of flowers from FTD.  FTD delivers flowers in a box which is super cool!

In the box were a dozen red roses and a sweet card.  I put them in a vase I had at work...
And then I took pictures so that all 2 of my followers/readers would see my pretty flowers.

After work Alan got his Valentine's Day gift....
Note the little guy on the bottom...


This evening we ran a few errands and went to the auditions for Noises Off at the theater.  It's gonna be a great show!  Then we came home and had a bowl of cereal (the stuff of romance here...) and took some pictures on my phone of ourselves.  They aren't very good -- but here they are:



Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

(Francis update: He's back at St. Pat's (his nursing home) and slept most of the day.  Please continue to pray for him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment