Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ireland Pics...finally....

So...finally -- my pics from Ireland in July. Remember, please, that I was VERY busy when there...and have been since returning, so there aren't a ton...but they are super amazing memories!

Enjoy!



Alan, Darren, and one of the youth guys sleeping on the chairs...appearantly, this happens quite often on Sunday afternoons...








Baby Zoe.....Lynia was pregnant with Zoe when we were there in March, so what fun to get to see her now! Somewhere, on her father's camera is a great picture of me and Zoe....









The 2 previous pictures were taken my first Sunday there....Almost 2 weeks later I remembered I had a camera!!!! The rest of these were taken in my last 5 days in Ireland!


When camp is over and the church back in order, everyone goes to Eddie Rockets and hangs out.









'The lads'









Lucia, my super amazing co-teacher.....Sarah, one of my fantastic hostesses, and Abigail.....what a sweet girl!










Me and Joanne. I stayed with Sarah and her housemates the first week, and Joanne and her housemates the second. Love these girls!










Me and Ms. Abigail. She was a baby my very first trip to Ireland many years ago....she is such a sweet girl!









Reagan and Sinead and Joanne....I think Joanne missed out on the epicness....









Me and Mary -- she drove me to the airport when I left.







'Abi - grab a face,' says Reagan. Photo = end result








Elisabeth finally gives me a smile! She eyed me for 2 weeks before she FINALLY smiled at me!







Me with the Sanfords. Pastors Kevin and Heather, Matthew, Hannah, Abigail, and Elisabeth







An attempt at epic...appearantly, I'm no good








Eyre Square in the Summer










This super amazing alley I walked past. I totally want to live here!









The city....










Sign in Java's coffee shop....












epic Aiden....










Ok, this picture really is totally awesome! Mark and Aiden








My last night there Mark, Aiden, Sarah, Reagan, and Sinead all walked around the city with me. We ate at this great potato place and then had some Java's (see the cup in my hand?!). Aiden took the pic.






And that, my friends, is the end of this amazing picture walk. On Facebook, somewhere, there are a few more pics of camp and stuff that I made it into....but I don't have them. Someday I hope to get the DVD of camp and then I can add some of that. Anyway, Ireland was fantastic. I'm not gonna lie...I'm counting down days till I can go again. 5 months people....5 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment